Pages

Friday, August 20, 2010

First Post

OK, here we go.  This is the first post on this blog and a new adventure for me.  Being a rather private fellow putting something out on the internet is not something that comes naturally in any way, shape, or form, but what the hell.  First subject?  I guess the house... people ask about the house.  Where I live and all of that.  I live in Douglasville, GA, having relocated here from Middletown, CT in late February of this year, 2010.  So, some photos of the main areas of the house.


Up the cliff that is the driveway and you're there.

 The kitchen, looking into the dining room. Need to replace that white refrigerator.

 In the dining room, looking back through the kitchen towards the porch and back yard.

The dining room.


The dining room, looking out the front of the house.

Kitchen and eating area.

Looking from the kitchen into the living/great room; more doors to the porch.

Again, looking through the living room towards the front door; office/bedroom in the distance.


Up near the top of the driveway

Pretty much the whole of the front of the house.

 
At the top, looking back down the driveway which falls off VERY steeply.

 
The front door area.

 
The porch/deck area which I really enjoy.


And looking out into the yard.  It's rather quiet and rather private.  I like both.

OK, that's enough for one posting session.  I'm rather proud of myself for getting this far :)

No comments:

Post a Comment