Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Catch Up Photos

Like everyone else, I would imagine, there are times that I take photos and just forget to do something with them, as in file them properly or show them or whatever.  This is just a little post to catch up on a couple of wonderful times with my granddaughter Hannah.  These first ones go back to their first visit over to the new house in Georgia.  Hannah decided to take a swim in the whrilpool bathtub, and I had never had one of these and had certainly not ever put bubbles into one.  Also like everyone else, I would imagine, I used too much and we had to shut the jets off for a while.  So Hannah in the tub... mommy Samantha acting as lifeguard:





And this single photo is from my trip 8/15/10 over to Hope Mills to see all the work that David and Samantha had done on their bump-out addition to the kitchen.  It's really looking good.  I also had not seen the yard since they removed all their trees, planted grass, and Samantha had planted her gardens.  This is just me and my little Hannah just before I pulled out to head back to GA.

No comments:

Post a Comment