Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Family Visit August 27-29,2010

Oh it was a very nice weekend indeed.  On Friday I took delivery of my new black refrigerator and of course it looks better in the kitchen.  The doors are also hinged on the correct side so I no longer have to walk around the door to get something out of it.  Such a small thing and such happiness :)  Later in the evening David, Samantha, Hannah and Rossi pulled in towing their empty trailer with their big new truck.  When they left, just a short time ago, they left with the old refrigerator that they are going to use as a second beer-making refrigerator along with all my living room seats -- the black leather loveseat and chair, and my wonderful, very old, very comfortable LaZBoy recliner.  I will live without living room furniture for just a few days as the new stuff is ordered and will be here on Thursday.  Until then, I'll live just fine.  Saturday David and I tore off and replaced the top boards of the deck railings which is coming along nicely.  Sunday morning Carolyn, Chris, little Will and Chris' brother Carlos came over to the house for a bit of breakfast and a visit which was very nice indeed.  Now, the house is empty... of people and furniture.

Hannah looking very much the part of the little lady that she is.

David went in to get Hannan up from her nap.  When he didn't return after quite a while, I went to check up on him.  He was very successful as you can see.

OK... Hannah's up.  Now to get Daddy up!

Hannah at work, sitting on my very favorite rocking/recliner that is headed over to Hannah's house.  I thought I'd be a nice grandpa and said something like "Oh, Hannah.  You know how to use a computer."  Hannah immediately responded with "Grandpa, it's a iPad."  Oh...

The living room is just a bit bare at the moment but I think it looks pretty good all the same.  Anyone want to dance?



No comments:

Post a Comment