Pages

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Still Riding

Although not nearly as often, or as far, as I rode in years past I am still getting out on the motorcycle and loving most every minutes of it.  This is the 3rd summer in GA and I've never found anyone to ride with so my rides are solo.  No big deal... I like riding with myself :)  I miss very much the JerseyPine Cruisers group I rode with in the Chicago area and as far as the best combination of roads, scenery, lack of traffic, and just so much to see I miss CT and New England.  Now I'm in GA and that's where I ride, getting over to Alabama every so often.  I know I haven't sent many pictures of my rides at all but that's because in GA there are no shoulders... and no shade.  So, I cruise down the road seeing this and that and you'll just have to take my word for it.  So, for those wondering if I still get out on the bike, if anyone,  yes... I do :)
Getting ready to go out.  July 22, 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment