Pages

Friday, July 20, 2012

Little Friend Sitting

Since my massive discovery regarding the hummingbird food -- described in a previous post -- my little friends have become frequent visitors and I get such a kick out of watching them flit around.  I am always wanting to get a photo of them and that's pretty much like trying to hold a wave on the beach for me.  When I've got the camera ready, they seem to know it and spite me by not coming.  I shut it off or don't have it with me on the porch, they come to play and eat.  Well, this morning I got one just like I wanted... sitting on one of the feeders.  I really like that they sit sometimes because you can then appreciate just how tiny these things are.  In case you haven't picked up on it yet, I get a total kick out of watching these things.  A few photos of one of my friends sitting for a drink:

No comments:

Post a Comment