Pages

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Found It

I've been looking for the fall colors on my sojourns around Georgia and haven't really come across anything that was that exciting.  Now, I've found it... in my own yard :)  I walked out on the deck this afternoon and saw the most beautiful red tree, right there at the back of the yard.  I have no idea how to tell one tree from the other although I'm pretty sure about recognizing Pines and now Magnolias, the latter because the little thing sourrounded by the mulch loop is a magnolia tree.  So, I can't tell you, or myself, what kind of tree it is.  Anyway, these photos don't due the color justice but it is quite brilliant.  It appears that I have 3 of the things, whatever they are.  The one on the left seems to be a bit ahed of the ones on the right.  I'll keep looking as the days go on.


No comments:

Post a Comment