Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

2nd Half Done

Having trimmed the bushes on one side of the driveway last week, the other side had to be done this weekend and that's what I turned to.  For some reason, the bushes seemed even more overgrown on this side than the other but it didn't really matter, they were as messy as the other side.  Being somewhat gun-shy about getting a reaction from the trimmings like I did last week, I wore a long sleeved shirt and long pants.  It was rather comfortable when I started but of course by the time I was done I was sweating through everything I had on.  But, no ugly skin reaction like last week so the sweating was worth it.  Also as before, the hardest part was just trying to keep my balance standing on the driveway as I was working and having an even harder time on the other side standing on the pine needles.  But, it's done and I kind of like it!

Before I started... rather overgrown and ugly.

Just another view before the whacking began.

In the midst of trimming, having gotten the big stuff and about to go after the rest.

And the end of the project.  The finished view from on high.

And the finished view from down below.  The driveway seems wider :)

No comments:

Post a Comment