Pages

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Whoops!

Usually I put photo comments below the photos I post but this time they're above the photos because the post is a bit of a story.  Narrative followed by photographic enhancement.  The first photo is a view looking away from the garage area up towards the neighbors house/driveway.  They're a nice couple with a couple of nice kids who we don't really know or see very often due to the fact that the houses aren't exactly touching.  But, as said, nice folks.  Now in this first picture there's something hidden in the trees, maybe 10-15 away.  See it??

OK... the scoop.  Somewhere around 7 PM last night the nice neighbor lady rang the front doorbell.  She had come over to let me know that her mother had had a slight accident and that she didn't want us to be surprised if I walk out of the garage and noticed a car in the tree line.  I thanked her for the information, sending hopes along that her mother wasn't injured... she wasn't, and according to the nice neighbor, her mother wasn't even in the car!?!?!?  So... slightly better view of what's hiding in the trees:
See?  Go ahead, click on the photo to enlarge it.  It's a very nice white Volvo parked 15-20 feet beyond the end of the neighbor's driveway.  Yep... had I not gotten the heads-up I think I would have been curious.


Go figure.  Nice, well-built car versus not-so-big tree and damned if the tree doesn't win!  The damage to the front I can understand.  The bashed in right side, particularly the passenger's door,  I'm still trying to figure out.  That's it... the very latest happening around the house :)


No comments:

Post a Comment