Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

May Days - Cart

Well, there hasn't been a whole lot going on worthy of picture taking but we have been busy around the house.  Last weekend it was pretty cool so I turned to getting the gutters cleaned, on the outside this time and that was a job in itself but they did turn out quite nice, as gutters go.  Since I had the power washer out I started washing down some of the house along with the windows on the outside.  Pretty fun stuff, I know.

There was one happening during the last few weeks or so and that was the purchase of a golf cart.  Kind of funny, what with me swearing off the game for some years now and now I have a golf cart.  It's actually kind of nice though because I can use it to haul stuff as well as use it to take the garbage can down, and up, the driveway and that is REALLY nice.  This is the new ride:
Note the seats on the back where one's golf clubs would go if one played golf.

The seat is kind of cool.  I'll be able to take our visitors for little rides around the neighborhood!  It's rather nice to just meander through the area I live in which is quite large and there are many cart paths that meander here and there.  The seats fold down which really makes it handy.

There you are... seat folded down for a nice carrying deck.  But, not as nice as it could be.

Now it's as nice as it can be.  I made a 'shelf' thing so I can throw all kinds of stuff on it, and I have.  The ring right in the center of the back edge of the wood is what I hook the garbage can to.  Works like a charm!  The reflective tape is there because I do stay out after dark riding around.  The thing has lights on the front and I hook a flashing light to the ring and I'm all set to be seen!

No comments:

Post a Comment