Pages

Monday, May 27, 2013

Eat More Bread

It's a beautiful, sunny, and rather hot day today and I've been working around the yard most of the morning and it's lunch time.  I figure I'd whip up some tuna salad for a nice cool lunch, and that's what I did.  I don't eat bread very often, hardly at all, actually, but I knew I had gotten some so I go to the drawer to get it and realized I've got to eat more bread.

It is wheat bread, not that unhealthy white stuff, and I'm thinking those slices about a third of the way back from the left end had a chance.

Not to be.  When I opened the package the green stuff started falling off onto the counter and I figured scraping it off would be more trouble than it was worth.  As said, I guess I have to eat more bread, or at least check the drawer with some regularity.

1 comment: