Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Spring Springing 2011

Well, this is going to be short but wanted to share.  I stepped out on the front porch tonight to just sit and watch the sun go down... see if the sky turned red and all that.  I stepped out and while the color of the sky didn't catch my eye, the colors of spring sure did.  So, I grabbed the camera and snapped these shots just so I'd have them.  I have no idea what the red bush is or the beautiful white trees... sorry.  The bushes with the small green leaves on them are the Knockout Rose bushes that we trimmed rather tightly this year.  The trees that look like sticks are the Crepe Myrtles (sp?) that are also trimmed pretty tightly.  More on those later, for sure.  Anyway... just some pretty pictures to share with anyone who looks at this.  Hurrah for spring !!!
Again, no idea what that rid bush/shrub is but it is pretty big.  It starts just off the front porch and runs along the front of the house in from of the bedroom we use for the office.  Nice to look out at.

More of a close up on the white tree.  Looks like snow, doesn't it?  Well, it's not!

No comments:

Post a Comment